DEVELOPER PARTNER SUMMIT
February 7, 2019Register
Help Google, Facebook, and the world's digital platforms improve their partner programs and platform policies - they want your input.
Join us, and a select group of invite-only participants, on 7 Feb in Paris for an exclusive developer summit. The event will focus on issues that dramatically and immediately affect your business: data availability, data portability and protections, and the role of platforms in facilitating and supporting partner applications.
Together, we can identify data practices and policies that serve as a touchstone for digitally powered technologies today and tomorrow, that enable clearer skies ahead, and plot a course forward.
Join us for:
- A briefing and Q&A on ongoing platform policy and technology updates
- Workshops intended to gather your input on the future of platforms
- An opportunity to share your recommendations directly with Google and Facebook
- A chance to collaborate with your peers and tech and policy experts
- Free breakfast, lunch, and happy hour with beer, wine, and appetizers
Invitations to this summit are non-transferable, however, to diversify voices in the room and increase the expertise on hand, invitees are encouraged to bring another member of their team if possible and appropriate. We are in this together and we need your expertise and your help.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter focused on the data regulation landscape
Reacteev, 5 Rue du Mail, 75002 Paris, France
A creative, relaxing workspace in the heart of Paris.
To request an invitation please fill out the following form and a Data Catalyst team member will be in touch shortly with additional information. Questions? Please contact us at: Contact@datacatalyst.org.